Register Your Trailer(s)
New Order(s) – submit the following:
1. The number of years you want to register
2. The original Manufactures statement of origin( MSO)
3. Copy of title if already titled in your name front and back
4. The original title if you are going to title in Maine (1995 or newer)
5. Copy of bill of sale ( to show proof of ownership)
See below for computing charges
Want a Maine Title? We will need the following items:
1. Original Title (1995 or newer). Signed over on back by seller and dated
2. Trailer has to be over 3000 lbs (empty weight) to title, Under 3000 lbs is title exempt
3. Provide any lien holder information with the address.
4. Date of birth for all personal names on title
5. Any signature signed with POA – need copy of POA (Power of Attorney)
1. Title with no lien – Cost $42.50
2. Title with one or more lien holders – Cost $46.50
3. Duplicate title or lien certificate – Cost $46.50
4. Rush Title(s) – Cost $53.00
5. Rush duplicate title(s) – allow (3 to 4 weeks) – Cost $55.50
Lost Plate – Cost $11.00
Lost Registration (need duplicate) – Submit the following items:
1. Plate number, the name on the registration and the serial number. – Cost $7.00
1. Need original yellow registrations returned with correct information – Cost $5.00
2. If our error – N/C
Need a Transfer – Submit the following:
1. Original yellow registration returned. – Cost $14.00
(No original registration you will need —a duplicate / transfer) – Cost $17.00
2. Original title if going to title in Maine.
3. Copy of Bill of Sale
4. Copy of out-of-state title if already titled in your name (front and back)
5. See above for more title information.
Disclaimer: All information, including pricing, on this website is subject to change without notice.
The Staab Agency cannot be held liable for any damages one may incur from their use of the information offered.
Web Hosting Provided by Maine Hosting Solutions